In addition to our rental property property search, we also provide arrival assistance to help you settle into your new home.
As relocation experts are our services are extensive. We can:
- Continue to liaise with your chosen mover to refine timelines, delivery details and next steps.
- Provide information, recommendations and bookings for short term accommodation if your lease has not started.
- Organise rental furniture hire if your goods have not arrived yet.
- Liaise with building managers and councils regarding moving-in regulations, lift access, truck parking, etc.
- Provide an experienced Project Manager to help you on moving day to supervise the removalist.
- Work with you to finalise furniture layout and placement.
- Organise for our team of experienced ladies to unpack your boxes and set up your home in an organised and logical manner. We don’t offer an “unpack to bench-top service” That’s where all of your personal items are left on your benches ready for you to put away.
- Organise a our handyman to assist with maintenance tasks.
- Arrange for your artwork to be hung.
- Book an AV technician to set up your TV’s, computers and internet.
- Arrange the purchase and delivery white goods or furniture.
- Organise rubbish collection after your move.
- Arrange for grocery’s to be delivered to your new home.
Whatever the task, we can help organise it, so that your move runs smoothly. We find that many of our clients are still interstate, overseas or have started work. That means they cannot be there on moving day. That is where our arrival assistance can help you.
To discuss your specific relocation requirements, please don’t hesitate to contact us.